Monday, July 21, 2008

The BBQ

Following the baptism we all enjoyed the yummy bbq and time swimming (or in my case, watching the swimming and taking pictures!). Pretty sure fun was had by all in attendance, despite the almost 100 degree weather! Have I mentioned that I love our church?!


Several of the big "boys" decided to get in on the action of the rope swing:)


My hubby...always the daredevil! and such a studmuffin!

Ralph...flyin' high.

And the little boys couldn't be left out!

Brave Will.

Go Nate!

(and his mama clutching for him:))

And not to be out-done...one of the few courageous females...my friend Amanda!

You go girl! And so graceful too!

Will and one of his best buds, Joey(who was also baptized!) hangin' out on the floaty.

My little cutie. I seriously don't even know how he's standing, he was soooooo tired!

Emma and her "shy" pose! (thanks Kristin! I stole this one from your slideshow!)At the end of the day, we were all hot, sweaty, thirsty, and exhausted, but it was well worth it!

1 comment:

Basking in the Son said...

Billy always did make sure we found some place to take a plunge into water.