Thursday, July 16, 2009

I love me some 80's.

But really, who doesn't? (And if you don't, I don't know if we can be friends. I kid.)

And who doesn't love listening to amazingly talented people sing or jump or....well, you'll see.

And who isn't inspired, encouraged, comforted, or just filled with happiness or some other lovely emotion when listening to certain music?

And seriously, who doesn't love Africa by Toto?! Just sayin'.




And now you'll be humming, singing, and...snapping that all.day.long.

You're welcome.

But don't just thank me. Thank my friend, Erin, for sending me this little gem.



7 comments:

Carpool Queen said...

Love Toto!!! Way cool version -

Acker Family said...

Erin sent this to me too and I loved it! And now I have that song stuck in my head-thankyouverymuch! :)

Heather Williams said...

That was sooooo cool!

Mrs. M said...

Truly fantastic!!

Kasie said...

OK, I confess... I've been lurking for a bit. I couldn't help comment on this one. Love the video & love the 80s even more... So much that some buds & I hit the skating rink last week for an 80s skate night...

http://bled4u2.blogspot.com/2009/07/girls-just-wanna-have-fun.html

Way too much fun!
Love the blog!

Gretchen said...

so awesome. And do we know rain, or do we know rain?

Chelsea said...

Have you seen the version by the a cappela group called Straight No Chaser? It's 23 kinds of amazing sound-wise (video quality, no so much).
Here's a link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duV8VxiQ86k

And then you need to hear their 12 Days of Christmas version, which has a special Toto homage at 01:52:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28GUU1YbP_E