Monday, December 15, 2008

A Simple Woman's Daybook



For Today... December 15th, 2008

Outside my window... Snow. Beautiful snow! and sunshine!

I am thinking...about maybe starting my own frugal blog...hmmm...this one still needs more thought.

From the learning rooms...I, yes me, am learning contentment in all circumstances.

I am thankful for...the peace and contentment we can find in our Lord, knowing that He is all we need.

From the kitchen...New recipes to try, leftover breakfast.

I am wearing...my pjs still:)

I am reading...the account of Jesus birth, and still Shepherding a Child's Heart (I'm reading it w/ a friend and we're going slow and discussing it).

I am hoping...for a white Christmas! ...is that too much to ask for on the valley floor??

I am creating...some tree decorations with the kids and yummy Christmas goodies to share.

I am hearing...Will and Emma outside in the snow with their Daddy!

Around the house...coupons to cut and file, laundry to put away, and "evidence" of my 3 little blessings.

One of my favorite things...the whole-hearted giggles of my children.

A few plans for the rest of the week...meet with my friend, Rhonda, a no-kids progressive dinner with the Woods and Rios', Emma's Christmas program, and I'm sure more as my week progresses.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Our apartment complex last night:)

Join us over here for more sharing!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Wish I had some of that snow! :-) Enjoyed your daybook!
Karen

Brandi said...

What a pretty picture!