Monday, June 9, 2008

Please Read

A fellow blogging buddy guided me to this inspired blog of Angie Smith, wife to Todd of Selah (the christian musical group). She begins her blog after learning some devastating news of her unborn child and we're taken through their journey and then onto another tragedy of Todd's sister (she used to sing in Selah).

Short of ORDERING you to read it, I am STRONGLY URGING you to. And this applies to anyone who has hurt, whether it be physically, spiritually, or emotionally. hmmmm...I think this means all of us.

I've provided the link to one specific post, her latest, within the blog, because I feel like it can speak to ALL of us. But I also highly recommend taking the time (even if it's a little each day) to read her entire story. There's a link to the beginning of the story. ...and have some Kleenex ready.

http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/2008/06/threshing-floor.html

God can truly bring beauty from ashes....

4 comments:

runninggal said...

I like your profile picture - it's cute!!

chelaners said...

totally agree...um, was i that blogging buddy?! : ) i am officially addicted to reading her after just 1 week or so. isn't it amazing. praise God.

Amanda said...

testing, testing...1,2,3....you out there? Want to get together? :)

Cathy said...

Chelan: YES, you're THAT buddy! And yes, I'm addicted to reading it too. I've already learned so much from her.

Amanda: YES! YES! I most definitely want to get together! I've missed you!