Monday, January 12, 2009

For Today...

FOR TODAY January 12th, 2009...

Outside my window...A blanket of fog, a little rain, not too cold.

I am thinking... that God is faithful even when we are not.

I am thankful for... old friendships that are being renewed daily.

I am learning...to trust.

From the kitchen... dishes and a menu plan that needs to be done for this week.

I am wearing... black pants, gray shirt, and striped socks.

I am creating...my frugal living, deal getting, couponing blog, and my Not Me! Monday post for later today.

I am going...to make time to spend some individual time with each of my kids this week.

I am reading...not enough, in my opinion.

I am hoping...to have some huge debt paid off in the next year.

I am hearing...the adorable chattering and laughter of my Lincs!

Around the house...way more clutter than I am comfortable with:)

One of my favorite things...after nap time cuddles with my kids when they're still a little sleepy, and I just get to touch, rub and kiss them all I want.

A few plans for the rest of the week: another fun basketball game for Will, meet with my friend over coffee and our book, a sleepover party for Will, premier of American Idol:), some exercise, cleaning our new rental, some packing...a busy week.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

A picture my dad took of Will at his 1st Upward Basketball game!!


www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com

No comments: